With physical Flag Day events cancelled, Giving.sg has launched a virtual E-Flag Day campaign, in partnership with Society for WINGS for International Women’s Day! From now till 21 March 2021, you can scan the Paynow QR code to make a donation towards providing opportunities for women to learn and grow.
Scan the QR code in the image to donate now.
Go to bank app > Open up “QR Scan” > Upload QR Code Image
Any amount, big or small, will make a difference.
Everyone has had a woman who influenced our lives, be it a grandmother, mother, aunt, or teacher. Women often play the role of caregivers in our society, nurturing and shaping us from young so we can become the people we are today.
Aside from taking care of their families, some women are also sole or significant contributors to their family’s finances.
Society for WINGS is dedicated to help women age well through programmes focused on financial security as well as physical and emotional health. Through the initiative, women may form meaningful relationships within the community.
All funds raised from donations will be used to help us develop our programmes and run a centre where women can come to learn and connect with one another in a supportive, conducive environment.
Every little act of acknowledgement and encouragement goes a long way toward supporting these women and their families. Donate now.
Terms and Conditions for E-Flag Day
- There is a no minimum donation amount. All donations shall be in SGD.
- Giving.sg QR donations are not tax-deductible and shall be made on an anonymous basis. If you would like a tax-deductible receipt, make a donation here. (terms and conditions apply).
- Donations made to a specified charity will be for that charity only and there shall be no substitution of donations between charities.
- All donations are non-refundable.
- NVPC does not warrant that donations will be used for any particular purpose and shall not be responsible for any misuse or non-use of the funds by charities. After donations are made on this website, all further dealings are solely between the donor and the charity.
- Use and/or continued use of this website for E-Flag Day activities constitutes agreement by the user to be bound by these terms and conditions, which may change from time to time. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use this website.