The term “Society for WINGS (WINGS)” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website including the Terms and Conditions is subject to change without notice. All changes will be posted on this page, and your use of this site after such changes that have been posted will constitute your agreement to the modified Terms and Conditions.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. Any unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience but they do not signify that we endorse the said websites. We are not responsible for the contents of those websites and shall not be liable for any damages or loss arising from your access to those websites. In no circumstances shall the owners and administrators of this site be associated or affiliated in whatever manner with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on websites to which this site is linked.
- The owners and administrators of this site reserve all rights to deny or restrict access to this site to any particular person, or to block access from a particular Internet address to this site, at any time, without ascribing any reasons whatsoever.
- Your use of this website and any disputes arising in connection with the website, or any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices or any matter related to or in connection therewith is subject to the laws of Singapore.
- The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by WINGS and whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website, photo gallery, video gallery or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- In no event shall we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or loss of profits in connection with the use of this website.
- Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of WINGS. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorsement of the content or the views expressed within them.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, WINGS takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- The opinions expressed by individuals providing comments are theirs alone and may not necessarily reflect the opinions of the owners and administrators of this site. WINGS therefore shall not be responsible for the accuracy of any of the information supplied by the users of the site in relation to any comments that are posted. You should bear in mind that circumstances change and that information that may have been accurate at the time of posting may not necessarily remain so. The owners and administrators of this site shall not tolerate defamatory or libellous material, obscene content and abusive or intimidating comments.
- Comments, photographs, visuals, texts, audio recordings and videos on this website may be removed if these materials are deemed to be objectionable for any reason. This will be done at the sole discretion of the owners and administrators of this site.
- You acknowledge that the WINGS shall have the right (but not the obligation) in our sole discretion to pre-screen, refuse, move or remove any content that is available via the website. Without limiting the foregoing, the WINGS shall have the right to remove any content (whether or not provided by you) that we believe in good faith violates the terms and conditions for the use of WINGS Website or that has been alleged to infringe any intellectual property rights or that is otherwise objectionable in our sole opinion, without being liable to you in any way for any loss or damage arising from such removal.
- You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such content. The content on the website, including without limitation, the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, interactive features and the like (“Content”) and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein (“Marks”), are owned by or licensed to the WINGS, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under the law. The WINGS reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the website and the Content.
- You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of this website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on use of this website or the Content therein.
- We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. Please note that information on our website is available for anyone to view, but not necessarily to access, download, print, copy and/or utilize. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations. In particular, we comply with the requirements of the Singapore Copyright Act and the Copyright (Network Service Provider) Regulations as applicable to us. If you believe that your intellectual property right has been infringed, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Upon receipt of a complaint of infringement, we will expeditiously take reasonable steps to remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing electronic copy and expeditiously take reasonable steps to notify the person who had made that electronic copy available (“Content Owner”). We may also, in appropriate circumstances and at our sole discretion, disable and/or terminate without notice the accounts of users who may be infringing the intellectual property rights (including but not limited to copyrights and trade marks) of others. In particular, we will terminate the accounts of users whom we have determined (in our sole discretion) to be repeat infringers.